The National Programme on Conservation and Utilization of Plant, Animal and Microbial Genetic Resources Important for Food and Agriculture (NPGRFA)
Culture collection of microorganisms Crop Research Institute
- GRIN Czech – Documentation of Plant Genetic Resources in the Czech Republic – Passport data of all plant genetic resources kept in Czech crop collections
- Microbial genetic resources database – search in culture collections of microorganisms which take part in The National Programme on Conservation and Utilization of Microbial Genetic Resources Important for Agriculture
- Wheat Pedigree and Identified Alleles of Genes On Line – Information on genealogies, genes and identified alleles of 69 632 cultivars and lines of wheat originating in 2 529 literature references.
- Barley Pedigree Catalogue – Genealogies and passport data of 6 443 cultivars and lines of barley originating in 99 literature references.
- EWDB – ECPGR European Wheat Database – Central Crop Database of Wheat developed in the framework of European Cooperative Programme for Plant Genetic Resources Networks (ECPGR)
- Photo catalogue of Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench (pdf-37,5MB)
- Photo catalogue of Setaria italica (L.) Beauv. (pdf – 20,7MB)